There are a myriad of ways to achieve holistic health, primarily because each person’s path is different. We are all “bio-individual” which fundamentally means that there’s no one-size-fits-all method — each person on the planet is a unique individual with highly individualized needs and requirements. I would like to share with you 15 simple ways to begin adding a more holistic approach to your life. See which suggestions resonate with you and start implementing, sista!
Here are my favorite 15 lifestyle suggestions designed to help you live a more holistic life:
- Take time and treat yourself to some “quiet time” every day. You can read, connect with the divine or meditate. It will nourish your body, soul and relieve a lot of stress.
- Buy and wear natural fiber clothing whenever possible. Wear only 100 percent cotton for your undergarments. Cotton allows your skin to breathe.
- Get some houseplants. Plants in your home and office freshen and enrich the oxygen content of the air that you breathe.
- Keep TV watching to a minimum. It’s not called a “boob tube” for nothing! And make sure what you choose to watch is uplifting and not toxic or upsetting.
- Avoid using microwave ovens to cook food.